Fiscular Surgeons

by Jerry Barcia
(Pensacola, Florida)

My wife has two holes in her small intestines that will not heal on their own due to poo blood circualtion (fisculars). Are there surgeons that specialize in this field and if so can you tell me wh and where they are located.

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Ask A Question About Crohn's Disease.